Tuesday, March 18, 2008

week nine

I know my attudie is very good to me because alot of people that know dont think i have one. i try my best not to let it come out and even if it does i wont really let anyone see my attudie. I try to make everyone around me feel comfertable around me. I guess i have alot of self control when it comes to controling what emotions i let out for people to see. Thats why i know i have a great attudie in any sintuation.

This is how my job mite affect my attudie it doesn't come out. i love my job and working with the kids it keeps my cailm and happy when iam around them. I know sometimes i mite get fustrated because sometimes they dont listein to me but for most part they do. I know from the outside looking in it could seem like it but i really is relaxing to be around them. thats why i know my job should be attudie free at all times.

No comments: